This week on our weekly column ‘Blog Love’ we interviewed Jan Skácelík – founder of Design Attractor.
1. When did you start blogging and why?
I started blogging around 5 years ago because I wanted to share things I like with the world and thankfully – there are people who seems to like same things like I do:)
2. Tell us a little about your blog and where you are from.
My blog is about interior design, mainly Scandinavian and mid century modern. I’m from Czech Republic and those are not common styles here, but I love them.
3. I saw that you are a big fan of Scandinavian design, what do you like most about it?
I love the organic fluent shapes, simple lines and happy colorful patterns, when it goes to interior design I love the simplicity they use in decorating, clean, bright yet cozy.
4. If your house were on fire, what would you grab first?
Hard question – probably my computer where I have all my work etc, but second may be some of my collection of Scandinavian design items.
5. Holidays are right around the corner, what are you wishing for?
I’m finishing with renovation of my new flat, so probably some furnishing.
Posted by Michelle Lesser at 28 November, 2012