What a great concept to have a gallery and B&B at the same time! In the historical center of Gent, Droog and Sofie Lachaert have launched Droog for Rent. The room is a re-designed studio and flat for two equipped with Droog products, a “restaurant,” “lobby,” “gym,” and a “library.”- not to mention easy access to the art gallery! Such a wonderful idea.
- Free use of the design objects
- Use of wireless internet
- Senseo coffee maker, tea service
- Fan (on request)
- Towels, fine linen designer bed sheets
- All taxes and tourist taxes
- Welcome drinks and Belgian chocolates
Droog for rent
Galerie Sofie Lachaert
B9000 Ghent – Belgium
Visit Droog online store here.
Posted by Michelle Lesser at 20 June, 2012